We are happy to announce that Tianna Owens will be moving her busy esthetician practice to our office location full time starting in November. In celebration, we are announcing our Medical Esthetics Loyalty Program. We know that you can get your esthetician services and injectable / laser procedures just about anywhere, but we think that a Plastic Surgeon’s office offers an added degree of education and safety, as well as an understanding of all the options available. To thank you for coming back to see us, we have developed the following program:
Wigod Plastic Surgery Medical Aesthetics Loyalty Program
Who? Patients who purchase Medical Aesthetics services.
What? The Wigod Plastic Surgery Loyalty Program.
Where? Well, here, of course.
Why? The Loyalty Program is our thank you for your loyalty to our non-surgical rejuvenation procedures, esthetician services, and skin products.
How? For every 500 points you accumulate through purchase of Medical Aesthetics services and products, you earn a reward of either a Medical Microdermabrasion or Mini Facial with our esthetician. Friend us on facebook and get our monthly Blog to stay updated on Specials.
The fine print…
– Each dollar you spend on Medical Aesthetics services and products counts as a point.
– Services include Botox, Juvederm, Laser treatments, and Esthetician Treatments.
– Products include PCA Skin Care Products and Latisse.
– The Reward may be redeemed only at 500 point increments.
– The Reward may not be traded for cash or put towards an injectable or product.
– The Reward retail value may be applied towards a higher value Esthetician Service.
– Points are non-transferrable and are non-refundable once applied to a service.
– Points are not earned for any purchase prior to entering the program.
– Program details may be changed as indicated in the future.
Mark D. Wigod, MD, FACS, providing cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery to Boise, Meridian, Treasure Valley and Southeastern Idaho.