Top 10 Reasons for Meadow Lake Surgery Center
Top 10 Reasons Why Having Your Surgery At Meadow Lake Surgery Center Is Good Choice
- Meadow Lake Surgery Center (MLSC) is a Medicare Accredited Ambulatory Surgery Center. It is inspected and must meet the same high safety standards as a hospital for the procedures offered.
- MLSC is more private than a hospital or large surgery center.
- MLSC is conveniently located in the same building as Dr. Wigod’s clinic office.
- MLSC respects your or your family’s time with streamlined check in and check out procedures.
- Unlike the hospital, you will not receive an additional bill from MLSC for your non-insurance covered surgery if it takes longer than planned.
- As an ambulatory surgery center, MLSC insurance charges are typically 60% or less than the hospital, so you may pay less co-insurance for your procedure.
- At MLSC, Dr. Wigod will have an assistant who works with him frequently and has the expertise to optimize the procedure.
- MLSC nurses provide attentive one on one specialized pre-operative care, recovery, and post-operative teaching.
- MLSC Anesthetists are especially skilled in outpatient care to maximize your comfort and speed your recovery.
- In case of emergency, MLSC is located less than ¼ mile from St. Luke’s Meridian Medical Center.