Top 10 Reasons for Dr. Wigod and Meadow Lake Surgery Center
Top 10 Reasons to Choose dr. Wigod and Meadow lake Surgery Center
- Dr. Wigod is Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (one of twenty-four Member Boards recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties).
- Dr. Wigod has practiced in the Treasure Valley for over 20 years and has thousands of satisfied patients.
- Meadow Lake Surgery Center (MLSC) is a Medicare Accredited Ambulatory Surgery Center. It is inspected and must meet the same high safety standards as a hospital for the procedures offered.
- MLSC has safely served Dr. Wigod’s patients for over 15 years.
- MLSC is conveniently located in the same building as Dr. Wigod’s clinic office. MLSC is more private than a hospital or larger surgery center.
- Unlike the hospital, you will not receive an additional bill from MLSC for your non-insurance covered surgery if it takes longer than planned.
- At MLSC, Dr. Wigod will have a surgical assistant who works with him frequently and has the expertise to optimize the procedure.
- MLSC Nurses and Anesthetists provide attentive one on one specialized care and especially skilled in outpatient surgery to maximize your comfort and safety.
- In case of emergency, MLSC is located less than ¼ mile from St. Luke’s Meridian Medical Center.
- Taken together, Dr. Wigod and MLSC provide an excellent value for the services they provide. Remember that you will be looking in the mirror at your result for decades to come. Your bargain surgery elsewhere may turn out to be no bargain in the long run.