Your safety, comfort, privacy and convenience are all very important to us at Mark D. Wigod, M.D. To provide an optimal environment for you operation, Dr. Wigod has constructed Meadow Lake Surgery Center.
For your safety, the operating room is accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities, including Medicare Accreditation, the highest standard in the industry. For your comfort, accredited and experienced anesthesia providers deliver excellent care. Each is expert at making your outpatient anesthetic more pleasant while also having extensive hospital based experience.
For your privacy and convenience, Meadow Lake Surgery Center is part of the Mark D. Wigod, M.D., P.A. office building. Streamlined check in procedures and one on one nursing ensure the care Dr. Wigod feels you deserve for your elective procedure. Meadow Lake Surgery Center accepts most major local insurances.
Sometimes, the patient’s health, the nature of the operation, or the patient’s insurance makes operating at Meadow Lake Surgery Center impossible. In these instances, Dr. Wigod usually operates at St. Luke’s Meridian Medical Center. St. Luke’s staff provides excellent care and their business office maintains reasonable rates for cosmetic surgeries. In case of emergency at Meadow Lake Surgery Center, St. Luke’s Meridian Medical Center is only 300 yards away and has graciously agreed to transfer patients in need.
Top 10 Reasons Why Having Your Surgery at Meadow Lake Surgery Center is Good Choice
- Meadow Lake Surgery Center (MLSC) is a Medicare Accredited Ambulatory Surgery Center. It is inspected and must meet the same high safety standards as a hospital for the procedures offered.
- MLSC is more private than a hospital or large surgery center.
- MLSC is conveniently located in the same building as Dr. Wigod’s clinic office.
- MLSC respects your or your family’s time with streamlined check in and check out procedures.
- Unlike the hospital, you will not receive an additional bill from MLSC for your non-insurance covered surgery if it takes longer than planned.
- As an ambulatory surgery center, MLSC insurance charges are typically 60% or less than the hospital, so you may pay less co-insurance for your procedure.
- At MLSC, Dr. Wigod will have an assistant who works with him frequently and has the expertise to optimize the procedure.
- MLSC nurses provide attentive one on one specialized pre-operative care, recovery, and post-operative teaching.
- MLSC Anesthetists are especially skilled in outpatient care to maximize your comfort and speed your recovery.
- In case of emergency, MLSC is located less than ¼ mile from St. Luke’s Meridian Medical Center.